Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My New Favorite Love: Bento Lunch Boxes!



Thanks to my girl over at the  Curvaceouscook I have a new found love: Bento lunch boxes!!!  Bento Lunch Boxes, otherwise known as Laptop lunch boxes, are American-style bento boxes, designed to help one pack nutritious, eco-friendly lunches.  These nifty lunch boxes, come with a book of amazing healthy and creative lunch ideas, tips, and recipes, and more importantly are reusable, recyclable, and dish washer safe.  


For those eco-minded individuals, these lunch boxes are also safe and contain no phthalates, bisphenol A (BPA), or lead.   


These things are the absolute BOMB and one of the most revolutionary ideas I've ever come across for organizing one's lunches.  I know I'm going a little overboard but I'm so excited about my latest discovery and soooo cannot wait to purchase my own bento box...who knows, I may even purchase a few as gifts for two of my favorite girlfriends (*wink, *wink-you ladies know who you are!).


To find out more about the Bento lunch boxes and to find out how to order one for yourself, please visit:
http://www.laptoplunches.com/safe-lunchboxes/



No comments:

Post a Comment