Sunday, February 13, 2011

Janet Jackson's True You



“I’m loved, I’m valued, and I’m capable of achieving balance in my life. I can learn to eat well. I can exercise. I can express gratitude for the simple act of being able to breathe in and breathe out. I can move away from darkness and depression to light and hope. I can be happy with who I am, not what I should be, or what I might have been, or what someone tells me I must be.
I am me, the true me; you are you, the true you—and that’s good. That’s beautiful. That’s enough.”


It's been a while since I last updated you all on the highly anticipated release of Janet's, True You, but the time has finally arrived and Janet's new new book is set to release on February 15, 2010.  


Janet's book is about meeting and facing all of the challenges that we all face in life, be it depression, emotional eating, yo-yo dieting, abuse, you name it.  Janet makes a brave attempt at sharing and addressing the many struggles she's endured all through out her life, and makes an attempt to embark on a loving journey toward finding and freeing herself.  


I am definitely looking forward to the release of this book and can't wait to get my hands on my own copy.



photo-source: www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment