Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gotta Push Yourself!

Today was one of those days where I had no energy and lacked the motivation that I've had over the past few weeks to hit the gym.  It was really quite the struggle to pull myself together to get out of bed, shower, throw on my gym clothes, get in my car, and walk through the front doors to my local gym (I'm sure some of you know how the drill goes).  But I did it; I managed to gather what inner strength I had and ended up completing an hour and 30 minutes at the gym, complete with a 30 minute strength training session and a full hour of cardio.  How I did?  Who knows!  All I know is that I did it and felt so much better as a result of it.  


It's certainly not easy making that transition towards a more healthier lifestyle, but you've gotta push yourself to do it.  When your mind tells you no, put your foot down and say YES and don't let anything stop you from pursuing your goals, including you!

No comments:

Post a Comment