Saturday, February 12, 2011

Discovering The Joy's of Running



While working out at the gym the other day by doing a fast paced walk on incline on the treadmill, I decided to step things up a notch by doing a 10 minute straight run on the treadmill.  Now for those of you who know me, and know me well, that was huge, considering the fact that I've never really liked running and find it quite overwhelming to do.  But you know what I'm going to do to challenge myself with my workouts from now on?  I'm going to continue with my regular cardio program, but I'm going to step things up by adding a 10 minute run at the end of each workout session.  I can already hear the inner voice in my head discouraging me already, but I've come so far over the last few months with my health in general that there's no stopping me now!  So look out world, cause here I come!!!



photo-source: blog.rivalus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment