Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Shaping the New You



Just came back from grocery shopping this evening and couldn't help but to pick up the new Chicken Soup for the Soul book, "Shaping the New You".  Safeway was selling them at 40% off the regular price, so I thought what the heck, might as well get it since I haven't seen a sweet deal for books in a long time.


Having briefly skimmed an online review of the book, Shaping the New you is filled with 101 inspiring stories about dieting and fitness and finding one's path towards health.  


It's a great book for those of you needing some motivation and opportunity to learn what has worked for others in terms of diet and fitness.


Well, I know what I'll be doing tonight.  Curling up with my new read and a warm cup of tea.




photo-source: amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment