Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sculpt Your Body with LL Cool J


I don't know how many fella's out there actually read fitness/nutrition books, but I've come across LL Cool J's "Platinum Workout" a few times and thought I'd post it on my blog for all those fella's out there that check in from time to time.  I've been tempted a few times to purchase a copy for hubby, but figured I might as well save the $$ as he's feels that he knows what he needs to do when he hits the gym and certainly doesn't need LL Cool J or any ol' fitness book telling him what to do as far as sculpting his body (lol). 

Either way, the book looks like an interesting read so fella's, if LL's "Platinum Workout" some how peaks your interest, be sure to check out your local bookstore for a copy, or you can do it the old fashioned way and get a copy through your local library. 


photosource: www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment