Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Grocery Haul: Weight Watchers Granola Bites



So my girlfriend recently introduced me to a new Weight Watchers product she discovered while doing her grocery shopping at Costco the other day.  They're called Granola Bites (Whitman brand of candies) and ever since trying these bite-sized pieces of heaven I've been hooked.  They come in 3 assortment of flavors: peanut butter granola, chocolate granola, and original granola and the best thing of all, they're only 1 point in value (for both the old points and the new points plus).  I find them quite rich in flavor that I only ever eat 2-3/day and I find they do quite the job in satisfying my sweet tooth.  


As you can see from the pictures, my girlfriend ended up taking me to Costco this afternoon an I went a little over-board by purchasing a whole box for myself.  I know, a little crazy, but hey when you come across something as good as these, you better stock up as you never know when they may go out of stock (smiles).  



No comments:

Post a Comment