Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finding What Works

I't's been 3 weeks since getting back into the gym and I think I've finally found a routine that works best for me.  I'll be the first to admit that I'm not too fond of working out and often find it difficult to motivate myself to go.  However, the latest change I've made this year with my works-outs is adopting a system that not only works for me but something that I can stick to for a long time.  


What I've been doing is cutting back my cardio sessions to just 3 sessions/week for 30 minutes and 2 full body circuit sessions a week.  It may not seem like a lot for those fitness gurus out there, but you know what, it works for me and I have much more motivation then ever to complete my work-outs on a week to week basis.  


So my message to all those out there who struggle with getting your work-outs in, start small.  Do what you can manage and what works for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment