Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's The Best Fat Burner?

"After coaching clients for many years now (some of them having lost well over one hundred pounds) and trying out various fat-burner supplements, I'm convinced the "best" fat burner supplement is the fork and keeping it on the plate after you've had your portion."


Unknown


This post grabbed your attention didn't it?  I came across this quote by a coach responding to a question asking which are the best fat burners for weight loss.  I must say that it actually made me laugh and gave me the reality check I needed in pursuing my goals.  


When it comes to weight loss, we (and that includes myself) often want the easy way out, without realizing that weight loss comes with hard work, motivation and dedication in reaching your goals.  I often have to remind myself that the weight didn't just pile on overnight. It obviously came with years, upon years of using and abusing my body; therefore, no magic pill, potion or quick fix will make it come off as quickly as I expect it to.







No comments:

Post a Comment