Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kristie Alley's New Weight Loss System



I've been hearing a lot about Kirstie Alley's new weight loss program and wasn't sure exactly what it entailed until I came across a recent article advertising the program.  

The program is called Organic Liaison  and is geared toward steering people from conventional eating habits to an organic way of life.  Membership with Organic Liaison offers you natural dietary supplements, USDA certified weight loss products and access to online weight management tools.  

With Organic Liaison, members are encouraged to eat foods without "pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, chemical fertilizers, genetically modified organisms or synthetic chemicals".  The program also supports eating meat free of antibiotics or growth hormones and advocates for the "humane and ethical treatment of animals". 


I really don't know how I feel about Kirstie delving into the world of nutrition.  Sounds a little too gimmicky in my opinion.  Besides I'm not with any weight loss program that encourages you to buy products to lose weight; I believe that can be done by diet and exercise alone.  


No comments:

Post a Comment