Friday, April 16, 2010

Embarrassing Moment

Yesterday evening, I headed out to the gym to get my work-out on, only to realize upon arriving that I had forgotten my runners.  At that moment, I had two choices-go home and catch up with my missed work-out another day or proceed with my work-out wearing old, nasty and beat up Clogs.  I figured what the hell, might as well "woman up", face the embarrassment and get my work-out it.    


It was certainly an embarrassing gym moment, indeed; I can't begin to tell you how many weird looks I got from fellow-gym goers while doing my work-out.  Picture me doing hard-core work-outs like step-ups and lunges in clogs ( ha ha).  Then again, as embarrassing as it was to work-out in Clogs, I was on a mission to complete my work-out for the day and nothing was going to stop me from from doing what needed to get done.


Lesson of the day... need to make sure I pack my runners before heading to the gym (smiles).  

No comments:

Post a Comment