Sunday, March 6, 2011

Joe Fresh Active Wear




One of my favorite clothing lines for active wear is Joe Fresh.  I've always loved this line for the fact that their clothing not only has some of the most comfortable wear ever, but has been the most affordable compared to other popular lines for active wear.  I know people often question quality with price points, but having compared the quality of Joe's clothing to that of other lines, especially that of one popular Canadian line (won't mention names here), Joe has held up quite well in terms of quality and when I look at some of the pieces I've had kicking around since Joe was first launched, they've held up quite well.


So if you're looking for something quite comfortable and affordable for active wear, I highly recommend Joe Fresh!


Photo-source:  www.joefresh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment