Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cynthia & Amy's 12 Week Challenge: Monday Weigh-In Wk #5

 Here's an update on week #5 of Cynthia and Amy's challenge:  



Cynthia:
Even though I was banking on a really a big loss this week, I'm down 1.4.  I'm not bummed one bit as weight loss had been progressing at a nice, steady, and consistent rate over the last few weeks.  Got all my workouts in and am still doing quite well with the Couch to 5k running program.  

I did end up switching things around as far as the start of a new week for the plan.  Rather than starting anew on a Monday, a new week for me starts on the day of my Weigh-ins, which is a Saturday.  That way I can count the weekend as a time to use to use up my weeklies and indulge in my favorite treats.  This seems to work quite well, since weekends are the most difficult for me to stick to the plan, especially with all the social outings and events  the family and I find ourselves going to each weekend.  So now, I can use up my weeklies during the weekend, and stick to the plan as closely as possible during the rest of the week.





Amy: 
Well, I'm down .6.  I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed.  I worked out 3 times but I was "picking" all week.  I've figured out why.  I am grazing through the day.  I need to boost my snacks with more protein and eat substantial lunches and dinners.  Then I will be more satisfied and I will stop grabbing 1 point treats that don't really satisfy.  As my leaders says, "If you kinda stick to the program it will kinda work".  Here's to a better week!


We're almost at the half-way mark, stay tuned for week 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment