Thursday, March 3, 2011

Almost at the Half-way Mark...

"Believe you can and you're half-way there"


I was going through my journal this evening when it had occurred to me that since starting Weight Watchers at the end of December 2010, I am officially 17 pounds down in a little over 8 weeks and almost at the halfway mark of reaching my goal.  Can you believe that???  Here I've been trucking along with my weight loss efforts and not even realizing nor taking the time to reflect on how far I have actually come in reaching my goal.  I don't know about you, but knowing that I'm almost at the half-way mark, is major motivation to stay on course, and continue on with my journey until I reach my goal- which is to lose some pounds and live my healthiest life ever!  It's certainly a sweet moment indeed and I have never felt so good as a result!  


Just thought I'd share...

No comments:

Post a Comment