Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Latest Workout Craze:Bokwa




I was searching the internet for new work-out videos when I came across one for the new workout craze Bokwa.  Bokwa Fitness is the new up and coming dance workout that was created by Paul Mavi during his visit to South Africa.  The program is comprised of cardio, strength, flexibility, and is the latest fitness program to hit the Fitness industry since Zumba.  I've always loved Zumba, but I definitely love what BOKWA has to offer as it seems much more energetic and intense than Zumba.


It seems like BOKWA Fitness is only offering private events and fitness classes at the moment, but I would love to inquire and see if the company plans on putting out any DVDs.  Stay tuned for more information on my part.


For more information on the workout, please visit: www.bokwafitness.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment