Monday, August 8, 2011

Jennifer Hudson-size 0



Don't know how many of you caught The View this past Friday, but talk show host, Joy Behar revealed on a recent shopping trip that she bumped into Jennifer and overheard a salesperson tell her that she's a size 0.  Joy recalled asking Jennifer how it felt to be a much smaller size and Jennifer responded by saying that, it's as if they're talking about someone else.  


Now I'm happy with Jennifer's recent weight loss and all, but a size 0?  I don't know about that-seems a little unnatural in my opinion, especially when taking into account her current height.  She's about 5'9 and I'm sure if you look at the BMI in which she's supposed to be at, she's most likely way underweight for where she should be at for weight.  

Well I guess the real test is to see just how long Jennifer can maintain her current weight for.  I'm pretty sure it's going to get to a point where her weight will naturally regulate itself back its set point.



photo-source: www.google.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment