Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tamanu Oil: God's Blessing to My Skin!!!



Nothing brings me pure joy than exploring and discovering natural health remedies for one's skin, and one  remedy that I've recently discovered is Tamanu Oil, otherwise known as Nut Oil.  I've recently switched my nigh-time routine, and have replaced the previous oil I was using with Tamanu Oil and am just amazed at what this stuff has done for my skin.  For those of you who are familiar with the product, when you hear references to this oil being referred to as "God's Blessings" to one's skin, that's just what it is, a blessing indeed in a little bottle.     


In case you're wondering where the oil comes from, Tamanu Nut Oil is indigenous to tropical Southeast Asia, and can be found in Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Malaysia, South India, Sri Lanka, and the Melanesian and Polynesian Islands. In ancient times, Tamanu Nut Oil was used by locals as a healing rub for the skin.  It was used to treat such things as sores, inflammation, cuts and scars, and even varicose veins. 



Today, many are exploring its health benefits of Tamanu Oil once again and it's doing wonders for those suffering from severe skin conditions from Acne skin, to skin ulcers right down to Eczema.    


The best thing about this oil is that it's 100% natural and doesn't include all the other crap that most most beauty products sold on the market contain as a part of their ingredients.  


You can find and purchase Tamanu Oil at any natural health food store, which is where I found mine.  It's pretty expensive-$20.00/bottle or so, but cost is no factor when it comes to what this oil will do for your skin.  I've been using this oil for a little over 5 weeks, and the break-outs I've been battling for some months now have diminished and the scar tissue left behind has started to fade.  My skin looks and feels amazing and is definitely more radiant than I've seen it in a long time.


I highly, highly, highly recommend adding this oil to one's facial routine and trust me, you will thank-me when you discover all of its benefits in the long-run!   


Article source: www.naturalskinrepair.com





No comments:

Post a Comment