Friday, August 12, 2011

How Many Times Should You Be Pooping a Day?



I know I'm going out on a limb with this post, but I was reading something the other day in the paper and felt that it was important to share the information I came across in a post.  So bear with me as this particular post is dedicated to our dearly beloeved "poops".  Poop, poop, poop it's all about the poop (ok, I'll stop now). 


On to the big question: do you know how many times you should be pooping on any given day?   You'd be surprised that not many people do, and because not many people know the answer to this question, I felt a moral obligation to do a little bit of investigating and provide a report back on what's considered normal when it comes to pooping.  


The one thing you have to keep in mind is that everyone's different, so what may me considered normal for one person may not be considered normal for another. However, when it comes to pooping, many experts would agree that if one is eating a sensible diet rich in wholesome and nutritious foods, then they should be aiming to go at least 1-3x per day.  Anything less would signal problems with one's colon and digestive system and would ultimately lead to problems of constipation, possibly diarrhea, irritable bowl syndrome and other health related problems.


Not that I want to talk about my poop on a public forum, but I usually know the reasons behind those times when I suffer from major constipation and it's mostly the result of eating refined, processed and junk foods.  The moment I switch things up by cleaning up the diet and eating a diet primarily based on CLEAN foods, I definitely notice a difference in my system and go on average twice a day.  


I'm sure no one feels comfortable knowing that when food isn't passed through the system properly it could lead to rotting particles left behind-a safe haven for parasites to feed on or better yet leakage in the blood creating a level of toxicity leading to leaky gut syndrome and other health related illnesses.


I know many of you may not feel all that comfortable with this subject and that's fine, but do yourself a favor and have this conversation with your doctor.  Figure out what's healthy for you in terms of pooping and do what needs to be done to keep your system healthy and keep you pooping on a regular basis.






Article source: www.totalwellnesscleanse.com; www.doctoroz.com. www.oprah.com  


Photo-source: www.brazenmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment