Sunday, March 14, 2010

4 Week Challenge!



I'm so excited about the latest issue of Muscle and Fitness Hers and their Superfeature 4 Week Bikini-Ready Program. I'll be honest in saying that I've been slacking in the fitness department and haven't been hitting the gym as hard I've been used to in the last few weeks. I've had so much going on in terms of work, family and other commitments that I just haven't had the time to go to the gym (I can hear my previous Trainer's voice in my head saying that my excuses are not valid excuses and how he's had clients with severe health issues still make it out to the gym- ha, ha).


Anyway, I decided, starting tomorrow, to commit myself to the MFH Bikini-Ready program in order to re-commit myself to my fitness goals.


Without going into to much detail, the Bikini-Ready Program is a 4 week program with a combination of 4 resistance workouts a week with circuits (two upper-body days and two-lower body days); and cardio 3x/week. I'll pretty much be working out 7 days a week for the duration of the program.


The program also provides a sample daily meal-plan which you can follow to the letter or alter to suit your needs. I know for sure I'll be altering a few things on the plan and will update my readers on what exactly I'll be eating once I play around with a few meal ideas.


Well tomorrow's a new day and I can't wait to get started on the new program!

No comments:

Post a Comment