Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Style Icon: Solange Knowles

It's know secret that my two biggest style Icons are Tracee Ellis Ross (from the former hit show Girlfriends) and Solange Knowles (Beyonce's little sister) and with Spring just around the corner (well not quite just yet in my neck of the woods) I'm starting now to get a bit of inspiration as far as playing around with a few new looks.  And with me going on 7 weeks strong with Weight Watchers I'm hoping by the time spring rolls around, I'll be at the half-way mark and on my way upping the wardrobe just a tad bit-something that is long time over-do.  

My one style icon that has certainly made her mark in the fashion industry is Solange Knowles.  She's definitely one that's knows how to play it up with all sorts of colours, patterns and prints and I absolutely LOVE it!  

Let's check out a few of my favorite looks that I'm hoping to draw inspiration from when it's time to update the wardrobe:















No comments:

Post a Comment