Wednesday, February 1, 2012

5 Pound Weight Loss=First Charm



Guess what I ended up purchasing this evening?  I finally ended up purchasing a Pandora bracelet and charm to signify my first 5 pound lost since joining back up with Weight Watchers.   I'm actually down a total of 9 pounds since starting back up on program 4 weeks ago, but hey, a loss is a loss as long as it's a loss in the right direction.  

As mentioned in a previous post, my goal from now until I reach goal (35  pounds in weight loss) is to purchase a Pandora charm for each 5 pounds lost while on program.  For someone who's doesn't always see the end in sight, I thought this would be an easy and effective way in keeping me on target with my goals.  Rather feeling discouraged with the thought of having to lose a good 35 pounds, I figured that breaking down my weight loss into 5 pound increments and tracking my loss by collecting charms would not only keep me accountable, but motivate me in a fun little way to keep on track with goal.  






No comments:

Post a Comment