Sunday, February 19, 2012

One on One Personal Training with Jackie Warner




The two latest home workout video's that I've had my eye on for weeks now is Jackie Warner's "Extreme Time Saver Training" and "30 Day Fast Start" DVD's.  If you've ever worked out to any of Jackie's video's you can attest to the fact that Jackie doesn't play around and means business when it comes to her workouts.  She certainly keeps things interesting by having you move non-stop and incorporating a variety of exercises you never thought your body capable of doing.    


Since I'm back incorporating strength training as a part of my exercise routine again, I definitely plan on adding these two video's to my already growing collection in hopes of mixing things up a bit as far as my workouts are concerned.  You know me...have to keep things interesting as I easily get bored.


Here's a sneak peak at Extreme Time Saver Training for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment