Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday Weigh-in...

So I managed to make it to my Saturday morning weigh-in and guess what?  I'm down 3.2 pounds...woot, woot!  I didn't expect weight loss to go so well considering the fact that after a good couple of weeks on the program weight loss starts to slow down to an average of 1-2 pounds (2 pounds if I'm lucky).  But then again, I attribute this weeks loss to a few changes I made in my diet last week. For one, I'm definitely eating way more fruits and vegetables then I tend to eat and the biggest change is limiting what I typically eat for dinner by incorporating a healthy large salad with healthy fats such as almonds, avocado, fruit and a healthy low fat dressing of some sort.  My body is certainly getting use to all the changes I've made during the last 5 weeks and it's definitely showing on the scale. 




No comments:

Post a Comment