Saturday, March 17, 2012

Treat of Choice: Smoothie from Jugo Juice


When members on WeighWatchers think about how they're going to use up their extra 35  (or 49 on the new program) flex points they think about splurging it on pure junk-burger and fries, pizza, wings, ice-cream, chips; you name it.  Don't get me wrong I'll splurge on these things every once in a while, but I'll be honest in that one of my favourite splurges is a smoothie from Jugo Juice.  I'm a total Jugo Juice maniac and if I could have one everyday I probably would...but everything in moderation right?  

Either way, the smoothies from Jugo Juice are totally worth if you ask me.  They're not only made with 100% real fruit, but they're also good for you; totalling about 5 points (on the old program) for a 24oz smoothie.  

I know it's tempting to opt for the bad stuff when treating yourself, but there's nothing like treating yourself to something that not only taste just as good as the bad stuff, but is good for you at the same time.




Phots-source: www.googleimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment