Sunday, March 4, 2012

Grocery Haul: Oikos Greek Yogurt


My new favourite thing right now is Danone's OIKOS Greek yogurt.  Despite all the hype around Greek yogurt when it was first introduced a while back, I tried to get into it during that time, but had no luck as I couldn't get beyond the bland, unappealing taste of the plain options that were only available at local grocery outlets. Lucky for me, Danone has just come out with fruit, flavoured options that range from plain, strawberry, blueberry, right down to keylime pie, which is my absolute favourite of the varieties. 


For those of you who have never tried Greek yogurt, proponents of this style of yogurt don't lie  when they rave about how super thick and creamy its texture is compared to other styles of yogurt.  And the best thing of all is Danone's new OIKOS Greek yogurt is super low in calories, and works out to only 2 points on both the old and new WeightWatchers system.  Totally worth the investment if you ask me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment