Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's That Time of the Year...


I can't believe how much earlier stores are advertising Halloween candies-it's crazy!  Then again, what's even crazier is that as much as I tried so hard not to splurge those hard-earned dollars on my favorite bagged candies mixed with tootsie rolls, tootsie pops, and dots, I caved in.  Yup, you heard right, I caved in and have a huge a*& bag hiding in my trunk in hopes that hubby doesn't find it (smiles).  No need to have him riding me on all the candy I eat around this time of year, so that's where they're going to sit for now.  


Thank-God for Weight Watchers.  I figured that rather than depriving myself of my favorite treats, what I'll do is work them into my daily points allowance (best thing about Weight Watchers) that way I can still have a reasonable portion each day and not feel guilty about it.  So even though it's a bit early for the Halloween festivities, cheers and Happy treating ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment