Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jill Scott Shows Off 50 Pound Weight Loss in June Issue of Ebony


I haven't read Ebony Magazine in years, but I think I may have to purchase the June Issue featuring Jill Scott and her amazing 50 pound weight loss transformation.  Known so well for singing the "big and beautiful" anthem, I'm curious to know what prompted Miss Scott to finally shed those pounds. Similar to the countless others who have sung the same tune (think Monique, Queen Latifah etc.), did Jill finally realize that this tune could only be sung so long in the face of the true, and harsh realities of carrying a slightly heavier frame...I guess I'll have to wait and find out.  


The latest issue can be found at all major magazine outlets, and if you live in Canada or my neck-of the Wood's you may have to look extra hard to find the issue (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment