Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weight Watchers Lemon Bars




I tend to frequent various discussion sites and blogs specifically geared towards Weight Watchers and keep on coming across posts on Weight Watcher's latest, "Lemon Mousse Pie" bars.  Now for those of you who haven't tried Weight Watchers' bars, they're to die for...literally!  I've tried pretty much ever flavor with the exception of the Lemon Mousse Pie bars because for whatever reason they haven't been brought to Canada yet.  And according to the many reviews I've come across on the new bars, they've been referred to as crack; not that I promote or condone the use of crack, but this goes to show how good they must be!  

Now I don't know if and when WW plans on bringing these bars down to Canada, but I'm dying to try them and would do any thing to get my hands on them (smiles).  So if any of the reps from Weight Watchers happens to come across this post, it would be nice if you considered your Canadian consumers for once, and brought your yummy Lemon Mousse Pie bars to this part of the world...I'll be waiting...




photo-source: www.amazon.com; danicasdaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment