Sunday, July 31, 2011

DreamBody Transformation





I'm so excited about this post, because the following clip goes to show just what can happen when you put your mind to accomplishing what you set your mind to.  

This clip is a little close to home, because I remember meeting this young woman at the IBFF back in Calgary about a year ago, maybe even longer.  At that time, she had just started training with my former trainer, Paul Anthony Neil, and had set her eyes on not only losing weight and getting in shape, but one day competing in a fitness competition.  Well, she did exactly what she had her eyes set on, and looks unbelievable.  This video clip is truly inspiring and I hope to use it as a little motivation to one day reach my goals.

Congratulations Linsday!


For more information on DreamBody, please visit the following link:  

http://paulanthony.ca


photo-source: www.paulanthony.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment