Saturday, June 18, 2011

Elizabeth Hassleback's Cover Girl for Oxygen Magazine



Imagine my surprise when I received this month's copy of Oxygen magazine and realized that Elizabeth Hassleback from the View was featured as this months cover girl.  I knew the girl was a hardcore fitness machine in the gym, but didn't realize that her hard work and determination would land her a cover feature in Oxygen.  


I saw a feature of Elizabeth's fitness routine on the View a couple of months ago, and was blown away by her dedication to the gym.  For someone who has three kids, a professional career, and other responsibilities, I don't know how she's able to fit in a solid hour at the gym on a daily basis.  There's a little motivation to all the hardworking mothers out there!  


Way to go Elizabeth!  


photo-source:  www.oxygenmag.com


No comments:

Post a Comment