Saturday, October 31, 2009

Weighing in...

So this week seemed to be an uneventful week as far as work-outs are concerned due to battling a cold that just won't seem to go away. I did manage to get my strength training sessions in with my trainer, but I've been slacking in the cardio department; meaning that between today and tomorrow I have about 2-45 minute sessions to squeeze in and 1- 30 minute high-intensity session.
Weight loss seems to be moving along quite nicely, however, I know that by next week I need to step it up a notch.

Either way, here is what I'm weighing and measuring in at for this past week.

Neck: 13
Bust: 36
Chest: 32
Waist: 32
Stomach: 36.5
Hips: 41
Thighs: 26
Calves: 16.5
Upper-arm: 13
forearm: 11

Total inches lost: 6 inches

Weight: 180 (no change)

On another note, I did have my body-fat measured for the second time around and my overall body fat has gone down quite a bit. When I first had it measured I came in at 33% total body fat which put me in the overweight range, but today my body fat came in at 26%, 1% over a healthy range for my age and height.

For next week, one of my goals is to break the 180's once and for all...so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment